Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow Days





The 2009 Fort Worth winter brought several different occasions for snow/sleet, which did not happen very often during my childhood/adolescence in Houston. Between my TCU days and now, I've enjoyed seeing snow pile up to a large enough quantity (by Texas standards) to actually build a snowman. I did pass on the opportunity this year due to my growing dislike of the cold.

Photography is a second passion of mine, and I thought it was odd that I didn't have the desire to capture our White Christmas on my Nikon. However, I have great pictures from Easter weekend 2007 in Callahan County, TX and thought I'd share a few photos in memory of this years White Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. I love the blog Claire. I'm looking forward to reading more.
    Ann
    www.cozyintexas.blogspot.com
    www.annsummerville.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann sent me your link. Have fun with the blog and your writing. See you at TWW soon - come visit. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to come visit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete