Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Will the Garden Grow?

Since we've had a stint of incredibly warm weather for February, my fingers are crossed that Spring is right around the corner. Aside from the opportunity to ride more frequently, I'm extra excited because Derek and I have tilled the plot for our first garden!

I've discussed Gardening 101 with Derek's grandparents, and they've already provided lots of guidance ... and ... will hopefully be available for some on sight consultation when we plant.

This weekend Derek tilled the plot for the second time AND we bought all of our seeds. The only thing I'm missing is tomato plants.

Anyone have any suggestions for items I may have overlooked that grow well in the North Texas summers?








1 comment:

  1. My neighbor is a master gardner and although I've planted a few vegetables, I get the best ones from leaning over the garden fence and begging.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete